Propose a peace treaty with the targeted country. This window allows the player to officially take control/annex occupied provinces. The number of provinces available for selection depends on the province's rating and player's war contribution represented by the player's War Score. Player can also spend the score on making demands such as war reparations or vassalization.
- AI civilizations will also demand control of their occupied provinces based on their War Score.
- The peace treaty can be rejected. The higher number of occupied provinces, higher the chance for successful negotiations.
- Taking Provinces Requires Warscore
- Province Value effects how much Warscore is needed to take it
- Capitals have around 10 in Value, A lot more than a average province
- Terrain, Economy, Development, and Population Will effect the Value of Provinces.